Please click on the image for details and price.
Yellow Intake. 1966
Conn's early training was in structural engineering but by his mid-twenties he was painting seriously. In the 1950s he showed with the London Group (along with Victor Pasmore, Kenneth and Mary Martin and others) and exhibited in several of the John Moores Liverpool Exhibitions. In 1958 he moved to St Ives and became a member of the Penwith Society, exhibiting at their gallery and the Fore Street Gallery in the early 1960s. His one-man shows included the Rowan Gallery, London, in 1966 and the Arnolfini Gallery, Bristol, in 1969. His work is in several public collections including the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Contemporary Art Society and the Arts Council of Northern Ireland.